Thursday, November 4, 2010

Finally a Good Week September 27, 2010

Well it was about time we had a good week, for my compainion's sake. I think the poor kid was getting tired of it and starting to get a little depressed, but we had a good week so life is better......

So lets see, no baptismal dates set up but I can see some in the future.... so to add to the testimony, the only way to do missionary work is through members. So we picked up 3 new investigators this week, all three from referrals from members, and all three seem pretty legit. One of those members being Omar and his family, gotta love recent converts. They are doing awesome. Omar is an amazing guy. Didn't get a chance to go up and visit Rosa and Julio this week. We will go up tomorrow. Keep them in your prayers, please.

Last Monday we went to the Barc stadium... it was amazing. We went with Monks (my old companion ) and his greenie, Elder Lloyd.

So yeah, life is good. For my bday we are starting our English class, lucky me.
Well I love y'all, hope all is well,
Love
Elder Roos

No comments:

Post a Comment