Thursday, November 4, 2010

September 20, 2010

Homemade Root Beer


So yeah, it was another slower week. I have decided contacting people on the street normally ends up in fake doors or people who don't have time when they tell us to come. All I can say is you can never beat member references!!!. But yeah the back half of the week was alright.
The companion is doing alright. He is really timid... and rumor has it I'm not, so I think at times i overwhelm him. I have been making him sing at citas, LOL. The members and everyone loves it. He has an amazing voice.

Rosa and Julio haven't been to church in 3 weeks. Its hard for them to come because they have to go with the bishop and that means leaving at 7 and getting back at 5. It's especially tough when they only get 2 days a week to spend with their 15 yr old daughter and one is Sunday, so we are gonna see what advice Pres. Hinckley would give them.
Omar is awesome as always. He didn't come yesterday cause Santi had his first on-TV game. I guess that's a pretty good excuse.

Well I love y'all.
Elder Roos

No comments:

Post a Comment