Monday, December 14, 2009

December 14, 2009

Today we went and saw the one of the old Catholic churches in Mallorca. As far as a museum goes, it was really cool. iIt had a tun of stuff from the 1300s. But as far as a church it was different than I'm used to.

I really can't describe home much I'm loving it right now. Seriously it is borderline perfect. Our branch (congregation) is really small but you know me, I've always done better is small environments.

As far as speaking in Spanish on the audio next time I'll see what I can do. I love being with Elder Naseath because he wants to work on his Spanish too. Right now we are doing an English fast until Christmas. Its working pretty well. Once in a while I slip and say something in English, but I can't tell you how much it is helping my Spanish. My goal is to be able to speak Spanish with Evan when i call (well here they call it castellano, the Latin American form is Spanish). the Spaniards are really weird, they have pride in weird things.

Well, love ya'll!
Elder Roos

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for posting this....kind of random but I'm Elder Naseath's sister-in-law, and its kind of fun to hear about things he is up to from the perspective of his companion. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete