Monday, December 14, 2009

If I wasn't a missionary, I wouldn't believe this week - December 7, 2009

So, this week was amazing, we are truly seeing miracles. We got that commitment Monday night from a person who we were close to dropping, but she snuck up on us. She wasn't able to come to church because of work. We thought she had other concerns but that was it. She is so strong I can't believe it. I did a voice recording and am gonna try to send it. That has more details on everything. Like I said, this week was borderline unbelievable.

I love my companion. he just has a good head on his shoulders. We are changing this area from a barely surviving area to the strongest area on the island, all because of the Lord's hand. Seriously, I think I'm happier right now than I have ever been. I love this work, there is nothing like seeing people change.

Love ya,
Elder Roos

No comments:

Post a Comment