Sunday, October 10, 2010

September 13, 2010

So another week down in Terrassa and another lesson learned. It is important to be very specific in your prayers, for instance.... when you pray to find people, it might be good to add in that they are there when you set up the visit. So yeah, we did a very good job finding people. we set up about a visit, if not more, a day with a new person.... then 8 times this week we got to doors and people weren't there. Ironic that I read in Mosiah 23 where is says that at times God finds it just to try his people.... yeah.

Oh well, all is good, we lost the baptism but I wasn't sure if it was going to happen.

Let's see, the companion is doing okay. He is young, last night in a 50% joking manner I told him I didn't know that deacons could serve missions. I'll make that reason 258 why I'm not going to home school my kids. But you got to love new missionaries, they want to work, and you can't complain about that.

So my day was made today by Ashley Warner. I finally after a year got a letter from her!!!!!
Well life is good, hopefully this week will kick last weeks butt.
Love all of yall,

No comments:

Post a Comment